Yoga Training in Orlando

Learn to teach others while immersing yourself into the deep study and practice of yoga. 

About Us

We Specialize in Yoga Training

We have been  training teachers for 17+ years. We offer trainings, workshops, master classes and events with local, national, and international trainers. Our training leaders are highly trained and certified and authentically passionate about yoga. They are enthusiastic about  health,  vitality and the mind-body connection. Certification in Yoga is a great field and can  be a very exciting and rewarding career. If you are seeking the first level of yoga certification and would like more information visit our 290 Hour Yoga Teacher Training page.

If you have already obtained a 200 hour certification and would like to take your teaching to the next level visit our 670 Hour Yoga Teacher Training page.

We Are a Yoga Alliance Accredited Yoga School

Yoga University is an RYS, Registered Yoga School, with Yoga Alliance. All  graduates of Yoga University's 290 hour and 670 hour Teacher Training  Programs are eligible for registration with Yoga Alliance® at the 200  and  500 hour level respectively. So rest assured that a certification through Yoga University will qualify you to register with Yoga Alliance. You can verify our registration with Yoga Alliance here.

We Offer Daily Yoga Classes in Orlando.

We offer the highest quality yoga & incredibly affordable prices!  When our facilities are not reserved for training, we offer daily yoga classes for the Orlando Yoga Community. Our yoga instructors are highly trained and experienced. We offer heated and non heated classes in a variety of styles: Vinyasa, Bikram, Yin, Hatha, Beginner Yoga, Gentle Yoga, and Kids Yoga. 95% of our classes are just $5!! The other 5% are specialty classes that require specialty training and environment (Kids Yoga & Bikram Yoga); these classes are $10 each. Check our Schedule here and class Descriptions here. See you on the mat yogis!

Coming Up Next

Yin Training

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Joe Barnett is BACK!! Join us for 20, 40 or 60 hour Yin TT.

Part 1 (20 hours) Wednesday 7/25 - Friday 7/27

Part 2 (20 hours) Friday 7/27 - Sunday 7/29 *Part 1 Prerequisite

Part 3 (20 Hours) Friday 8/3 - Sunday 8/5 *Part 1 or 2 Prerequisite

Yin Yoga Chakra & Meridian Master Class

This Master Class is taught by Master Yin Instructor Joe Barnett and is  OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!

Thursday, August 2, 2018

30 Hour Hot Yoga Teacher Training

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Learn the technical skills for teaching Hot Yoga: sequencing,  timing, how to monitor the heat of the room and the students,  traditional hot yoga and hot flow.

Friday - Sunday, August 10 - August 12, 2018

Events & Trainings

30 Hour Restorative Training

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! This is one of our most popular trainings! A restorative practice is a powerful complement  to any yoga practice or other forms of exercise and perfect for almost  any practitioner looking to experience a deeper state of relaxation and  healing than Savasana or sleep. 

October 5-7. 2018

Ashtanga Yoga Workshop

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! This class is an introduction to Ashtanga Yoga and is open to all levels of experience.  The building blocks of Ashtanga Yoga will be explored and there will be a discussion followed by an introductory flow through the First Series.

Check back for dates!

Yin Yoga & Chakra/Meridian Mediataion Master Class

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Joe Barnett Master Class The study of the Chakras and Meridians is the study of the wheels and rivers of subtle energy that unite our physical, emotional and thinking bodies. Thursday, August 2, 2018

290 Hour Yoga Training

In  Yoga Teacher Training you will tap into your  internal power, connect  with your spirit, and learn to become a dynamic  and intuitive yoga  teacher. 

October 13, 2018

David Regelin Workshop

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! 

Weekend Workshop Schedule:

  • Saturday October 20, 2018 9a -11:30a Sun Salutation Formula
  • Saturday October 20, 2018 1p-3:30p How the Back Bends
  • Sunday October 21, 2018 9a-11:30a Skillful Vinyasa
  • Sunday October 21, 2018 1p-3:30p HANDSTANDS, HANDSTANDS, AND ALSO HANDSTANDS

October 20 & 21, 2018

40 Hour Bryan Kest Training

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Join us for 40 POWERFUL hours into the deep study and practice of Power Yoga with the one and only Bryan Kest! November 12-16, 2018

Subscribe

Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.

Contact Us

Drop us a line!

Better yet, see us in person!

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during our normal business hours.

Yoga University of Florida

185 South Westmonte Drive Suite 1202, Altamonte Springs, FL. 32714, USA

(407) 205-9642

Hours

Monday 9a-1:30p & 4:30p-8:30p

Tuesday 9a-1:30a & 4:30p-8:30p

Wednesday 9a-11:30a & 4:30p-8:30p

Thursday 9a-11:30a & 4:30p-8:30p

Friday: 9a-11:30a & 4:30p-8p

Saturday: 7:30a-11:30a

Sunday: 1:30p-6p